shabby background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Southern Family

The older I get, the more I realize how fortunate I am to have been raised in the South. The values and traditions that I grew up on are still such a big part of me today. From going to church on Sundays to eating a home cooked meal together as a family around the table to having integrity and morals - these are things I plan to pass on to my children. Being in the Air Force may prevent Bruce and I from raising our children in the South, but he is living proof that those values can be instilled no matter where you live. I am so thankful to have a husband who treasures those same beliefs and will help me raise our children in a Godly household. I know he will be firm but loving when it comes to discipline - he is such a wonderful husband and father and I am so blessed to have him as the head of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment