shabby background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trey Giggles for REAL!

Bruce is on tdy to Malstrom and Trey and I are home alone for the first time. Tonight I was changing Trey and he really laughed/giggled for the first time. It was the most precious thing I've ever heard. I had his arms raised above his head and asked if he liked to giggle. And he did! It continued on as I said "giggle" over and over. I get so emo over the smallest things with him...this made me tear up. I absolutely love being a mom. There is nothing like it. My emotions are all over the place. I even feel like there are emotions I have never felt before with him. He is sleeping with me while Bruce is gone. We slept 8 hours for the first time in a while. Then went back to sleep for more!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment