shabby background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4 months

Trey found his feet on Sunday and has been playing with them ever since. It is so cute, and a milestone we have been waiting for. He is 4 months old and we love him so much. I got him an exersaucer on Monday and he seems to love it. He's very intrigued by it all. There are colors, lights and sounds to keep him entertained for at least 20 minutes. He hasn't quite figured out how to stand up in it, but when he does he will be bouncing and spinning away.

I left Trey with Bruce and the guys on Saturday to go out with the girls. We watched Sex and the City 2 and ate at Sonora Grill up in Ogden. It was fun to get out and we had a great time. We had a couple of margaritas and were quite buzzed for the show. Well, apparently Trey was not well behaved while I was gone. Bruce said he cried most of the time. I'm not sure what the problem was, but Bruce swears he tried everything. Alligator tears everywhere!! Poor things. I wonder if it's because I was not there. I hope not. I want to be able to leave him & go do things. Especially be able to leave him with his daddy.
Apparently they had a good time at the beginning of the night. Trey had him a hand and a stack of chips. Surely the beer is someone else's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment