shabby background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trey eats big boy food for the first time!


Trey went in for his 4 month check up a week ago and got 4 shots. The next day he had a 101.8 temp. His first fever!! I had to give him Tylenol for a day or two to keep it down. He was not a happy baby. On sunday we started feeding him rice cereal mixed with breast milk and a few veggies. His first meal was hilarious and priceless. He loved it and couldn't get enough. He had apples, bananas, peas, sweet potatoes, and peaches. He likes them all but the peaches. He makes such a  funny face like they are sour but I think it's because they are tart. He's such a big eater! I was hoping he would start sleeping through the night now but he is still waking up at least once to eat. The past few days, I've had him on a pretty good schedule of going to bed around 8:30, then he usually wakes up around 2ish (it really differs every night - last night it was 3:00, the night before it was 1:30, then 4:30 the night before - I never know) and then again around 7:00. We go back to sleep together in my bed (after I usually eat breakfast) and sleep till around 10:30 or so. He eats again and usually takes about a 2 hour nap around 1:00 or 2:00. Wakes up to play, then a small nap around 5:00, then is out for the night around 8:30 or so. It is a pretty good schedule. He still definitely sleeps a lot, but he definitely needs it. He is really fussy when he doesn't get enough sleep.

He is still laughing on occasion and we treasure those precious moments. You never know what might make him laugh. Sunday it was animal noises. Ruff and Nay were his favorites. I was ironing today while he was in his exersaucer and I started dancing to the music playing and he was just staring at me and laughing. So cute! We go on our Tour de Alabama in a week. I'm so excited. We get to see Ashley and Evie! Yay! I haven't been to Auburn in TREE years! War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment