shabby background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things are a-changing


 
Oh-em-gee...I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. Over two months!! My little man will be a year and a half in 5 days!! We will be moving cross country in one week. So much has happened this summer I'm not even sure I could do it all justice. Long story short....Bruce returned from Afghanistan (PTL!), we took a romantic trip sans-baby to Las Vegas, Bruce got promoted to Captain (hello pay raise!), Bruce's family came out to visit, we took a beach trip to Destin Florida with my family, found a house in Virginia (finally), started and almost finished a couple of DIY projects that we are super proud of, and had our first yard sale (success!) It has been a super busy, super fun and extremely fast summer. I cannot believe it's already August!! No wonder I haven't had time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment